Hi everyone its been many days i have updated the porting guide and as we all know that it is difficult to port MIUI roms and even if we boot its difficult to fix bugs in MIUI Rom’s.So today im back with this wonderful guide on How To Port Latest MIUI 9 For Your Android Device With MTK6753,6735,37.So without wasting the time lets get started.
- After Downloading the MIUI 9 Rom unpack the system.img present in the zip.Keep all the extracted files from system.img to a folder named system.
- Create another Folder named MIUI 9 and copy system folder to MIUI 9 folder.
- Now extract the Porting files and copy all of it to MIUI 9 folder and replace existing files in system folder.
- Go to system folder in MIUI 9,Open etc folder and delete firmware and mddb folders and copy firmware and mddb files from your stock ROM.
- If you have mt6735 copy mt6735 files from lib/hw from your stock.
- If you have mt6737 copy mt6737 files from lib/hw from your stock
- Now open build.prop and do the required changes as below :
For MT6753 :
Thats it you have done with the system folder now Unpack the boot.img and replace kernel and repack
If you have 6737 or other make changes to the files according to your chipset and repack and make a zip and you are ready to flash MIUI 9.
I hope that everyone understood this article on How To Port MIUI 9 For Any Mediatek Device with 67xx Chipset.If you have any problems with this article or if you need any help im always ready to help.If you need any help regarding porting of MIUI 9 Porting Guide just ask it in the below comment section and ill try my best to respond ASAP.
Note : I have not tested this guide but my friend used this to port MIUI 9,So im posting this.With this guide my friend ported MIUI 9 For His Infinix NOTE 3 Pro with MT6753 and 3.18.19+ kernel.
Happy Porting,Thanks For Spending Your Time On My Site.
Note : I’m not responsible if you do something wrong and brick your device