Hi everyone,as i said that ill make a tutorial on how to install wordpress in VESTA control panel,Im here with this tutorial.If you dont know how to get Vesta panel for free then checkout my old tutorial on How To Get Free Vesta Panel From Google Cloud Platform.Keeping that aside lets continue this tutorial on How To Install WordPress in Vesta CP.
- Access To Vesta CP Dashboard.
- WordPress zip – Download It From Here
- Thats it
- Open your vesta cp and click on add new domain under the WEB section.
- Add your domain name and click on Advanced Options and tick the option with Additional FTP and configure it according to you,You can keep any name ,my username is vijay so if i enter vijay in username column my username will be vijay_vijay,Enter your username and password and click on Next.
- Your website will be added successfully.
- After that click on DB and then Create New Database(by clicking on plus icon).Create db with any name,username,password.
- Note the details of your Database,those are very important.
- Now you have created a Database and also a FTP account,Now lets install WordPress In it.
- Use any external clients to connect to your FTP Account,I prefer Filezilla
- For connecting to FTP,we need username,password and host.Host will the IP address of your website,for example in my case my host is 188.8.131.52
- Username,Password will be the one u created during the setup of adding domain.
- Enter your FTP account details in FileZilla and click on QuickConnect.
- Now,Extract the wordpress.zip which you have downloaded to your pc folder and upload all of the files in root(parent folder,not inside any folder) of public_html folder.
- This will take time based on your Internet Connection.After the upload you will be ready to setup wordpress for first use.
- Finally it will look like this
- Now access your WP setup by entering yourdomain.com,It is simple to setup complete WordPress setup.
- Now enter the details of the database which you have created in Vesta Dashboard and click on Submit.
- That’s it your WordPress Site is ready and the final dashboard will look like this
I hope all of you understood this tutorial on How To Install WordPress in Vesta CP.If you have any questions,doubts ask them in the comment section and ill be trying to answer them as fast as possible.Thanks for reading.See you,Bye.