Hi everyone its been many days i have posted something and the day has come,Today im back with an interesting topic thats nothing other than a method to get Free Hosting From Google Cloud Platform.In this post ill guide you with each and every step so that you can get free hosting through Google Cloud Platform.
- Google Cloud Platform Verified Account.
- Nothing more.
- Login To Your Google Cloud Platform Account.
- Click on the Three Dot Menu at Top Left Corner And Go To Networking and then click on VPC Network.
- Go To Firewall Rules and create a new rule like the screenshot below.Name it as vestapanel.
- Click on Create and go to Compute Engine and click on VM Instances.
- Create new instance with the help of the following screenshots.
- Minimum Requirements for hosting a site is 2Core CPU+2GB Ram and 30gb HDD Storage.(Recommended)
- Required OS : CentOS7 or Ubuntu
- Click on create Instance.It takes 2 Minutes for creating Instance.After creating connect to it through SSH.
- After Connecting,Enter this command curl -O http://vestacp.com/pub/vst-install.sh
- Then enter this command sudo bash vst-install.sh and press Enter.
- It will ask for Yes Or No Then enter y after that it asks for your email address and host name.
- Enter your email address and press enter and host name will be your site name,For example my host is atozhacks.in similarly enter the one for your site and click on enter.
- Thats it You’re Done,After 10-15Minutes you will get your login link with username and password.And thats how you can get free hosting from Google Cloud Console/Platform.
- As you can see we got our login link with username and password.Just click on the link and it will be opened in your default browser.Then enter your username and password and click on login
- You have successfully got your free hosting in VESTA Panel,Its totally new to you?Dont worry ill make a new guide on how to create a WordPress site from VESTA Panel.
- If the link is not opening then it means you haven’t followed the steps correctly or the didnt set the firewall properly.
Points To Remember : You Should Not Stop The Google Cloud VM Instance.If you do it then you have to install VESTA Panel again from starting.
I hope all of you understood this tutorial on How To Get Free Hosting From Google Cloud Platform.If you have any problems or questions then ask them in the below comments section.Im always ready to help.Sharing is caring 🙂
Waste Of Time I Thought i will get the google cloud for free without cc or vcc
but the post title is not that know
thanks for sharing